<body>

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy NEw Yr!! 2009mii zilian =p i love tis pic
TLPG =p
my 1st meal on 31 dec n last meal of 2008
Icy frenz de T-shirt
I duno who him ... but lookiin quite cute =p
witchy on icy lap.. zilainin
^^
I bought tis guy Tshirt ... for someone =x
o.O


stupid rain!



where i stopped?
ok...

28, 29 , 30 of dec im workin...
recently at tamp de pasa malam..
lookin like a auntie !!
LOLS.

31 dec
meet up wif FTB
went countdwn wif TLPG...
detail.. go see other ppl blog i lazy

THX MILO FOR THE WITCH HAT
I LOVE IT!

1 jan .. suppose to go out wif darling..
but she cant make it...
went out a while to chinatown n im back...to rottin

today ^^ work again.. so tired...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So fast 1 yr had past~
I think i did nth at all ...
playing my 1 yr away...
shyt...
then emo for half a yr for nth -.-

Well , new yr .. new chapter of my life should begin...


world of moii dream~
disappointed =x
I WONT CARE ANYMORE...
FUCK UP...

i dreamt about you and me at 8:35 AM.
Although you're not with me,
No one could ever replace you.
Profile
Photobucket Witch
Sweet 18
23 October 1991; Scorpio
Republic Poly ; DHHM
EMO
Tagboard

(max width: 170)
Wishlist
> Get diploma cert soon

> New shoes

> New Bag

> New clothes

> New Skinny

> Get rich

> go overseas

> Someone who care for miie

> Flowers and bears

> watch movies every week

Exits

Archives

Credits
Designer: THloll!pop?
Image hosting: Photobucket
Image: Deviantart
> Basecodes: lil.queens
Brushes: xoxo
Others: x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS2