
This is me doing nth in toliet haha
While waiting for jowena to arrive ... she damn fast -.-That nite...
super lot of fights
n glass fly here n there
n suay suay i gt a cut on my feet
n the funniest is
I PLASTER MY WOUND TGT WITH A PIECE OF GLASS
NO WONDER MY WOUND JUST DUN STOP BLEEDING
cool uhs?
hahas.. okok euff of the suayness thing...
share something that make me crazyyyy recently..
is.... shhh =D top secret...
I like my eye candy..
yet eye candy just mean only can see from far ba... =/
A song that I rmb when Im in the club with u ..
When I see you, I run out of words, to say.
I wouldn't leave you, cause your that type of girl, that makes me stay
I see the guys tryna' holla,
girl i don't want to bother you,
cause your independent and
you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father,
girl i just want to show you,
that i love what you are doing
( =DDDDD sing this to me pls )
I see you in the club,
you gettin' down'
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club,
you showin' thugs love
That wanna get with you
You're so beautifu
so damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful
so damn beautiful
You're so beautiful
Where'd you come from,
you're outta' this world, to me
You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be
( you are the perfect guy im looking for )
world of moii dreams~
Im crazyyyy... omg...
hahas