<body>

Thursday, May 20, 2010

21 may 2010
Its been the 6th weeks since i last blog and start school =D
DOing quite ok ..
still slacking ard ... ^^
n looking forward to the holiays next week

Nevertheless , HAPPY BDAE JOWENA
21 years old le ..
I love you so much .
May you stay cute forver .
FInd a handsome price charming uhs =D


Ytd whole group of us pei lim go put tattoo ..
oh mama Im so tempted la =/
but super broke , hais !


World of moii dreams ~
There are so little things running in my mind and pratically feel so numb .
PS : the greatest thing of the year me , jowena n yong saw a SHUAI GE on jo bdae at cineleisure =D too bad jowena dun dare get no.

I wonder , I really wonder , I really Do .

i dreamt about you and me at 9:14 PM.
Although you're not with me,
No one could ever replace you.
Profile
Photobucket Witch
Sweet 18
23 October 1991; Scorpio
Republic Poly ; DHHM
EMO
Tagboard

(max width: 170)
Wishlist
> Get diploma cert soon

> New shoes

> New Bag

> New clothes

> New Skinny

> Get rich

> go overseas

> Someone who care for miie

> Flowers and bears

> watch movies every week

Exits

Archives

Credits
Designer: THloll!pop?
Image hosting: Photobucket
Image: Deviantart
> Basecodes: lil.queens
Brushes: xoxo
Others: x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS2