
I think this photo is nice :)
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :DWorld of moii dreams~
I seriously hate this feelings .
Its just like I can cry a river at any mins for no reasons...
#1 - You mind I have a lot of guys friends and you said that you have no sense of security towards me .
Do you know I also mind that you have a few ex and the relationship still 1 year +
The type of closeness and memories is something that I cant win , neither I wana try to win .
Cos it means that even a long relationship do come to an end ...
#2 : Even there is a couple ring on my finger now , I dun really feel anything .
Especially upon seeing the couple ring on ur computer table ...
you duno how much I mind ...
I din say anything , and u failed to realise it ...
Its ur memories and I have no right to say anything ...
but jealousy is still there .. and
it just like suan-ing me , I have nothing left when my present become past ...
Its not the ring that kipx couples together ...
#3 : I see no meaning for couples to stick tgt everyday . I need some privacy space .
I need time with my friends . Just like you also will want to meet alan they all .
We have different lifestyle .
I club . You knew it since from the start .
Why do you want to stop me or change me .
If I change , will you still fall for me at the beginning?
Clubbing is a form of gathering with my frenz ...
It make me helpless when my friends all meeting tgt and im the only one who is being left out .
You dun understand me again .
#4 : I hate to see you worry for me when I going club . It aches me when you having headaches .
But stoping me , are you sure both of us will happy ? and no quarrels in between ?
couple need to compromise
But you are giving me stress and Im giving you worry ...
#5 : I wouldnt really mind if we every meals are eating at coffee shop .
If money is the thing I mind .
I long ago have chosen a rich guy .
Although sometimes make me feel inferior , but who cares , cos I feel for u .
dun wan make u inferior and feel bad too ...
#6: When you try to comfort me that im different frm ur ex , its just annoy me more cos I noe its wasnt true . Just like you said u nv say Iloveyou to them but just ILike you . But when I change another way to ask you , you just say u did say ILoveyou to them . so why lie to me ? I rather know the truth . I alr say "ILoveyou" when u say more , Its meaningless .
And when an relationship ends , its no longer vaild .
Have you wonder we will oso become ur past in future ?
It will really hurt even when 1 day we aint couple anymore , and you are saying the same things to another girls .
You dun really think .
Love me for who I am
I never been so serious before .
but I do have my own considerations
I cant afford to lose my lifestyle and friends .
At such age , Im nt like other girls who fantasies over love .
Love or bread , I know eventually I will choose bread .
And relationship at such age have too much uncertainty .
I dunwan to make myself pathetic till when you left me unexpectly ,
my world is done with .