<body>

Friday, September 17, 2010

3 months
Duno how to say happy when you're giving me disaster ?

1stly , You went to meet your 1st ex without wanting to tell me ,until I heard from crystal ...

2ndly , Of all the things , why the fuck you have to give me a pooh ?

You gave both ur ex POOH .
1 is super big size
1 is handcatch

What about mine ?
Something similar that I had , and you just dunwan me to hug the other pooh I had ...

What so surprise and special of my POOH , you tell me ?

How many times I have said that YOU FAILED TO UNDERSTAND ME ...
You only know how to sayang me after you slap me ...
WTF is this?

Actually theres alot Happy things I wana say to you ,
I wana thanks you for loving me ,
Thanks you for your patients and tolerance
etc etc , so many things to say , and you make it stuck somewhere ...


I knew you would give any comments even I write so long ,
since when you will care what I write ,
You wont change , neither you will give me an ans
Cos you duno what kind of ans I want ,
You everything oso duno how to express...

world of moii dreams~
Will there be 1 day I stop crying ?

Girls like to be special and hate to lose , especially to exs or other girls ...
Girls like to be pampered ....
To me , what you did to your ex already is special n sweet ...
why come to me , its totally make me speechless....
TMD

i dreamt about you and me at 1:04 PM.
Although you're not with me,
No one could ever replace you.
Profile
Photobucket Witch
Sweet 18
23 October 1991; Scorpio
Republic Poly ; DHHM
EMO
Tagboard

(max width: 170)
Wishlist
> Get diploma cert soon

> New shoes

> New Bag

> New clothes

> New Skinny

> Get rich

> go overseas

> Someone who care for miie

> Flowers and bears

> watch movies every week

Exits

Archives

Credits
Designer: THloll!pop?
Image hosting: Photobucket
Image: Deviantart
> Basecodes: lil.queens
Brushes: xoxo
Others: x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS2