<body>

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cried again , Im stupid for crying ...
1st time cry and cry ...
When did I cry till so badly before ...
You make me feel so frustrated and sad ...

Special days and normal days ?
U telling me a joke ?

Normal days , they have flowers and bears ...
You think its common , you said wana be special so that I rmb .
Do you know I nv receive flowers and machine catch dolls before ?
To me , Its already special , but to me , its not anymore ...

We have different mindset , different experiences , different lifestyle .
Why are you invading my mind and time ?
Since you failed to understand .
YES , give you time ...
The time I gave you is little ?
Little till I already give up alot bonding time with my sisters and friends
yet you still selfishly thinks its not enough ...
What the hell you really want ?

world of moii dreams ~
Im stupid afterall ...

i dreamt about you and me at 9:55 AM.
Although you're not with me,
No one could ever replace you.
Profile
Photobucket Witch
Sweet 18
23 October 1991; Scorpio
Republic Poly ; DHHM
EMO
Tagboard

(max width: 170)
Wishlist
> Get diploma cert soon

> New shoes

> New Bag

> New clothes

> New Skinny

> Get rich

> go overseas

> Someone who care for miie

> Flowers and bears

> watch movies every week

Exits

Archives

Credits
Designer: THloll!pop?
Image hosting: Photobucket
Image: Deviantart
> Basecodes: lil.queens
Brushes: xoxo
Others: x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS2