<body>

Friday, November 12, 2010

111110 - Everything is Over...

You Once Meant the world

Perhaps , I cant find any other guy who treat me better than you
You had been trying very hard to pleased me , do things for me , care for me...
I did feel at times , im the most happy gal in this world...

We both have faults, and sorry I chose to give up...
I just need peace n time , which is something you cant give me...
Maybe just like what you say ...
U love me too much , thats why u care too much ...
U are far too demanding and im just like a BIRD IN CAGE...
Do you understand how I feel ?
It so hard to breath , and the Stress make me Breakdown alot of times like nobody business

Our character dun match , and we are trying to force ourselves to suit each other
We should let go , yet stuck in the sweet feelings and happy memories we once had ....

Im really sorry for being so cruel ..
It take me really very long to come out with this decision
I really cant bear ...
but you know , actually same things keep happening AGAIN and AGAIN...
Quarrels and tears are becoming normal routine...
Then it mean that its not worth it anymore to hold on to this relationship...
This time I really Following my mind and not feelings...

I do hope you take good care of yourself even im not with you
Dun hurt yourself ,
Dun Cry
Be more sensible ...
We need to move on...
You know how hurt was it , to see you so sad?

LOVE ,
JOYCE















World of moii dreams ~
Lately I've been thinking 'bout wat i can doI've been stressing to fall back in love with you
I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through
But I can't go on this way
I've got to stop it babe
You've been wonderful in all that you can be
But it hurts when you say that you understand me
So believe me I, I am sorry I.. I am sorry I, I
I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I love
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you
I've been pushing hard to open up the door
Trying to take us back to where we were before
But I'm done I just can't do this anymore
Cause we can't be mended
So let's stop pretending now
We've been walking round in circles for some time
And I think we should head for the finish line
So believe me I, I am sorry I.. I am sorry I,
yeahI, I I'm so sorry
baby butI, I I've got to pack up and leave
butI, I'll always remember how we came close to be
And what I wanted to beI wanted you baby
Oooooh YeahhI wanted youI wanted, I wanted you


i dreamt about you and me at 10:26 PM.
Although you're not with me,
No one could ever replace you.
Profile
Photobucket Witch
Sweet 18
23 October 1991; Scorpio
Republic Poly ; DHHM
EMO
Tagboard

(max width: 170)
Wishlist
> Get diploma cert soon

> New shoes

> New Bag

> New clothes

> New Skinny

> Get rich

> go overseas

> Someone who care for miie

> Flowers and bears

> watch movies every week

Exits

Archives

Credits
Designer: THloll!pop?
Image hosting: Photobucket
Image: Deviantart
> Basecodes: lil.queens
Brushes: xoxo
Others: x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS2